What does an Auto Electrician do?
An auto electrician knows how to install and maintain wiring and electrical systems in a variety of vehicles.
Electronics are present in many parts of a car, from the ignition and transmission systems, to the various lighting components.
At R & L Automotive, we perform most auto electrical repairs/checks:
- Computer Fault Scanning And Diagnosis
- Starter Motor Repairs Or Replacing
- Charging System Testing
- Alternator Replacement
- Small Wiring Repairs
- Electric Window Repairs
- Headlight & Taillight Repairs
- Ignition Testing
- Battery Testing & Replacing
- Ignition Module Testing And Replacing